If you are an SEO Expert and heavily depend on link building to get website ranked then you need to change your strategy. Google is now not deciding the ranks based on number of links but its giving more importance to the quality of links.
The best way to get ranked is don’t optimize for google but optimize for users. User friendly websites are now getting more value and hence have probability to rank high.
Use Social Media platforms to generate Social Signals and web2.0 for creating user friendly fresh thematic contents linking to your website.
If you are still in the era of bulk link building and trying out directory submissions and Article submissions then you may end up getting no value for your effort. These type of submissions are surely to take the back seats and links based out of unique content (like Guest Blog Post) is surely going to play an important role.
Here are some Dos and Don’ts:
Please include the following in your plan:
• Write Unique title and unique content
• Optimize the images and make it SEO Friendly
• Go for Content Freshness
• Look for links only from those sites which have good quality content, decent traffic and noticeable social sharing
• Using unique and top quality, content, each time
• Don’t miss out Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media sites to generate Traffic
• Target Local listing
• Go for Video Optimization
• Don’t bring links from irrelevant anchor texts
• Avoid Links from pages having no content
• Don’t accept links from websites full of ads
• Avoid using same content for multiple submissions
• Don’t indulge content farming with low value articles and blogs
• No site moderation
Remember, to win an election you need genuine voters. You can no more get false voters(Non thematic link building just for sake of numbers) to vote for you and become the king.
Last and Final Suggestion: Think More of Users and Less of Google. You will get ranking naturally and that will be a stable rank.Tweet